Tuesday, July 21, 2009


So yesterday on my way home from work, I was apparently hungry. I thought up this:

Get some of those ready-made hashbrowns and heat them up. Line a glass baking dish with them. Fry some good bacon (turkey bacon was suggested) and cut it up. Mix together 5-6 eggs, milk, shredded cheese, and mushrooms. Pour this into the baking dish with the hashbrowns. Bake at 350 degrees then check. Add more time as needed until egg stuff has a quiche-like consistency.

I want to make this sometime soon. But I rarely have time for breakfast at home. Usually I grab something to go or I eat at work on the weekends.

Tonight for dinner I made oven-fried lamb and veggies. It was good, but the lamb came out really fatty and chewy. Still tasty though. And leftovers for lunch tomorrow!

That's all for now. B was working tonight so I spent the evening cooking, eating, and sitting around. Go me. I had plans to wash the sinkful of dishes tonight, but she went and did it earlier so ruined my plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment